Generally, the track light is used for the que lighting. Though, it is very different from the street lighting but some features are the same. Basically, the track lighting is a different and modern idea of lighting, in which the light is set on a track or continuous basis.
If you have a big building, it is a pretty enough to hang the track lights in the stairs of the high building. The different track lights are used for the different situations.
How to choose track lighting for your home or office?
- Location for the lighting: The perfect location for the lighting is necessary. At some location, it looks good on the centre part and at other location same looks good on the corner part.
- Size of the room: The size of the room or the area helps in deciding the size and layout of the track lights. The small size track lights are used for the small room and vice versa.
- Design of the lights: The design of the light should be attractive and matching to the other things like wall color, wall design and the theme of the room. The track lights are available in various sizes and forms.
Different ideas for fixing the track lighting:
- Straight lighting: The straight lighting stays in the straight line or like a queue. These lights look like a continuous straight series of the lights which focuses on the specified area. You can attach the straight track light with the focus at the dinner table; it will make your dining time more pleasant.
- The “L” layout: The fixture of the track light in the “L” layout is used mostly for the study table in the study room and in the kitchen of the house to cover the whole counterpart.
- The “T” layout: This is very similar to the “L” layout of the track light.
- The “H” layout: It is a good idea for a big hall or room to decorate the track light in the “H” letter. Other than this, you may stick the two parallel or opposite L shaped track light if you have a bigger hall.
- Cross designing: Cross designing is done in the form of X alphabet. Generally, the cross is the symbol of prohibition, but in the sense of track lighting, it does not create any meaning and it is widely used at public places like temple.
- Grid style: The grid style design is mostly used in the office areas to decorate the meeting hall. In the courtyard of the home, you may stick out the track light in the grid style. The shining track lights with low voltage light look awesome in the night.