Are you dealing with the small-sized apartment problem? Does your bedroom creates a confusion where to keep the bed and other belongings? Then only some clever ideas can help you to get rid of this problem. With the help of these points, you will be able to decorate your small sized bedroom in such a way that your room will look quite spacious and also much more organized and decorative. There some tips with the help of which you can decorate your cosy bedroom into an attractive one. The tips are as follows:
- Mount a night lamp on the wall, which is a perfect thing to have in a small cosy bedroom. The light of the lamp falls below on the open space, there you can keep a small table or something else. This type of mounted night lamps creates an illusion and it looks more spacious.
- If you don’t have that much space to mount a lamp on the wall then go for the hanging shelves on the wall. Keep your books and other light belongings there. It will look great beside a narrow space for sleeping.
- Go for hanging shelves along the length of the wall to keep your things properly organized and well spaced. This will help you to gain much space for the other storages.
- A broad and deep window beside your bed can also be helpful to give light into the room. Or you can keep the lamp simply on a shelf on the wall beside your bed.
- Mount a big shelf on the wall beside your bed. Make sections to keep different types of things of your urgent need. You can also keep your documents of your work or if you ate comfortable then you can work sitting on the bed and keeping you laptop on the shelf.
- Make night stand mounted on the wall in such a way that it can serve with double purpose as a bed side lap as well as the table lamp. You also can mount a headboard just above your bed. Keep the extra things you keep in your bed, like ypu can keep some books there if you love to read in bed or keep something of your preference. And fix the light beneath the board.
- Add cabinets above the bed, it looks very innovative and also it is a good way yo keep your belongings properly at one place. Use light colors on the walls and toned the edges with some dark bold colors, so that your small bedroom can look big and lucrative.
- To get a look of a spacious flat, always try for light colors and avoid using large and heavy furniture in the room. Try to keep it simple and always look for the chance to save the space for keeping your belongings properly.